XL Parquetry Specifications
Description: SOLID TIMBER Big Parquetry
Species: Blackbutt, Brush Box, Grey Ironbark, New England Blackbutt, Red Ironbark, Silvertop, Spotted Gum – NSW, Spotted Gum – QLD, Sydney Blue Gum, Thermally Enhanced Sydney Blue Gum, *Roasted Peat + *Roasted Cayenne
(Other species available on request)
Profile: Secret Nail, Tongue & Groove, End Matched
Coating: Uncoated (Sand and coat once installed)
Size: 130mm x 14mm
*Roasted Peat + Cayenne 128 x 14mm
*Roasted Peat + Cayenne 640mm
**Please enquire if you require a different size.
*Roasted Peat + Cayenne 0.983 M²/box
Packaging: 12 pieces per box – Left and Right Box
Install Over: Wood, particle board, plywood & plywood over concrete
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Klumpp Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, 0.02 mg/m. below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Suggested patterns XL Parquetry can be installed;